- You did a very good job of conveying a perfect picture of the sadness of food addiction. Reminds me that I need to tighten up on my diet. Thanks for the warning. Your poem has reached me which is what poetry is supposed to do. Good job poet.
- Life giving food puts me in the mood to smile,
Gives me energy to walk a mile,
Sustains my health,
And preserves my wealth.
Doctor bills no more.
Keeps him poor,
Hallelujah not me a knockin’ at death’s door
- A truly beautiful poem poem,! Alexis. It’s poets like you that keep the magic alive.
- I will pray for this precious woman-child that God will make a way for her to stay. I once served people in a Vietnamese refugee camp located here in the states at the end of the war, and some of the men were battle hardened soldiers and no doubt some enemy troops got in, yet those refugees have not given America a lick of trouble because when…Read More
- My husband’s wife is a tree of life,
I pra ise him with my emerald tongue
For he is my manhood dream, my gem,
The song for me which Nature h as sung,
So I praise him with my tongue,
The wellspring from which his good things come.
- Oh the carefree life of the rich and famous,
Never having to worry about life’s
Little comma splices
While the rest of us peons pay exorbitant taxes
While the Democrat and the Republican sits And relaxes.
But oh, such an idle life is not for me,
A life of love and service is where I really
Jesus said that if you really want t…Read More
- Thank you for your beautiful poem concerning the tragic life of Sylvia Plath. She was the most complicated poet to write about. But I think we can all relate on some deep level with her psychic pain, without I hope, to losing our own hope for a better future. I pray often for the entire DWW community.
Shirley Satterfield commented on the post, Picture Poetry – Clouds Eat the Sky 1. Horizon 2. HuesLove. Love. Love this pic. Reminds me of Starry Starry Night of Vincent fame.
Shirley Satterfield commented on the post, Picture Poetry – Foggy Sunrise 1. Crashing 2. StillnessJust loving your pics and poems. This is by far one of my favorite blogs on the internet. So inspirational:
- Load More Posts