Shirley Satterfield commented on the post, Now Presenting Daily Wisdom Words Own Poet Guildford WindleyWhy thank you so much, Samantha, and I consider it an honor to be a part of the dailywisdomwords.com team, But with all due respect, it was Guildford who wrote his own story in his own words, I just supplied the questions for him to answer. Guildford, Yasir, Alexis, and all those who contribute to the DWW Community corner blog are important…Read More
- Aw, I love that girl.
Purple hair made on a dare
Makes me smile all the while
At her inner, outer beauty.
Makes my imagination go wild.
Perhaps I’ll emulate her inner, outer beauty
With my own purple hair on someone’s dare.😂
Shirley Satterfield commented on the post, Picture Poetry – Misty Morning 1. Autumn 2. OrangeBeautiful. I am in the late Fall of my life getting ready to embrace winter,
- Thank you so much for granting the interview, I am honored. I would like to do it by email this first time, so if you could send me an e-mail confirmation at my email address I will take it from there and compose the questions this weekend after I write my Wise Poets blog. My email address is email@example.com. I can send you the…Read More
- I got past my morning blue moods by intentionally laying aside some deep seated resentments that were festering in my mind. My early mornings are brighter now.
- Very good work, Guildford. I would like to interview you for as a featured poet in Wise Poets. Message me if you’re interested.
- So beautifully sad, Ace.
- Oh so mystical and lovely.
- Oh yes! I thank God for indoor plumbing,
And for hot water that flows through a spigot, and that I don’t have to go outside and dip it
From a steam or bathe my face in a rusty bucket
For I was born in a America as luck would have it. So it behooves me to give thanks and to help another. That being my highest druther. 💦
- Load More Posts